This Christmas, my whole family is taking off to Mexico! We’re trading in gift-giving for drinks by the pool and I couldn’t be more excited!
Although I’m not going to be doing much holiday shopping this year, I thought I’d round up some of my favorite things to help inspire those of you looking for ideas
1. This candle is Christmas in candle form
2. I love these “diamond” earrings from Etsy
3. I’m a sucker for a pretty cup and saucer
4. This tea is so delicious! It’s sweet even without sugar
5. I’m loving these tech ready plaid gloves that let you text without freezing your fingers off
6. This is my favorite deodorant, it’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it because it’s free of harmful chemicals
7. This night shirt is a bit of a splurge, but I love the way it looks! Cozy without being frumpy.